Albuquerque, New Mexico
Style and Design
Usability

Had software for a year and half. Never worked correctly.

It has locked up more times than I can count. Requires using task manager to shut down the program. Multiple bugs/errors. Mainly with bank feeds; "rules" for entering transactions; and today while trying to download a credit card.

It would not download, even though I had done it before. Went into the bank feeds set up to try and fix the problem. Software asked be if I want to set up a new account or use and existing one. Chose the existing one.

Drop down gave me 6-8 choices, none of which was the one I needed. Called customer service. Almost impossible to understand the lady. After getting no where for 30 minutes, she then told me that I had to pay $59.99 to get help with my problem.

Did that before. Worked for 2 weeks and then more problems. I not paying any more money after spending hundreds of dollars for a piece of crap software. Use QB for 25 years.

Used to work great. Last 2-3 versions I have used have gotten worse and worse.

Look for a different software or plan to spend a lot of time trying to get it to work. I don't have time to spend on this any longer.

Reason of review: Software doesn't work correctly..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Intuit Cons: Qb desktop 2018 pro is horrible, After paying hundreds for the software now demands addition fee, Support peoples english is bad, Not worth my time to try and fix multiple problems.

• Quickbooks Software Problems