1.2

Have over 40k being held for the last 5 months. Customer service is so incompetent they actually changed my service contract by crossing out my information, adding their own, and then fraudulently signing my initials in pen on a faxed contractual agreement to change it?! In the meanwhile I wonder whose earning interest on my money!!

Super frustrating, would never recommend either company as they both, in my opinion knowingly, play ***, pass the blame an buck back and forth between thei staff with nothing ever really getting done. I got a confirmation that my account information was changed mid December, only to find out a month and a half later: NOTHING WAS DONE AT ALL!!! Even their confirmation that it was done (which I have in email transcript) was fraudulent given to me.

WORST EVER, wouldn't even give them a 1 out of 5.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Intuit. The most disappointing about service contract from Intuit was customer service and payment processing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Intuit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Intuit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments