Pleasantville, New York

I have been an Intuit customer for years and years - both personally (Quicken) and as a business owner (Quickbooks).I never call or require help as I am well familiar with the products.

I just upgraded to the latest version of Quickbooks (which they charged $200 for!) and a couple of the features didn't work properly.

I called them and they would not help without my either (a) paying $60 one time fee, or (2) buying some sort of customer service help program.I returned the program (lucky it was within their time frame) and requested a refund.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Intuit - False advertising; price gouging Intuit "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..." Read more Intuit/Turbo Tax IS running a scam on consumers Intuit "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..." Read more Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more