Turnaround Time

When I went to do my taxes this year I discovered that Intuit had suspended my account 6 months ago due to "payment issues", although upon checking my statement they had still been taking money from me.

Despite numerous emails they were unable to either explain, refund me or to even get my account unsuspended so I could actually use it to complete my tax return.

I think there are some serious issues with this company. Not to mention the atrocious standard of English used in email communications.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Intuit. The most disappointing about intuit tax software from Intuit was customer service, took funds but suspended my account and non-english customer service staff writing emails Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Intuit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Intuit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Intuit/Turbo Tax IS running a scam on consumers Intuit "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more