Turnaround Time

When I went to do my taxes this year I discovered that Intuit had suspended my account 6 months ago due to "payment issues", although upon checking my statement they had still been taking money from me.

Despite numerous emails they were unable to either explain, refund me or to even get my account unsuspended so I could actually use it to complete my tax return.

I think there are some serious issues with this company. Not to mention the atrocious standard of English used in email communications.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Intuit. The most disappointing about intuit tax software from Intuit was customer service, took funds but suspended my account and non-english customer service staff writing emails Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Intuit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Intuit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments