The online Web chat only has indicated that they will only help with sales which they told me (nice customer service- huh).I need to cancel a service I was forced into an auto review on and no one at Intuit specifically Quickbooks seems to be available to help.

I should be able to do this on-line, but as you might have already guessed the "account log-ins" don't work. I have been through 3 rounds in the Intuit "phone system" and now am told that it is a 30 minute wait....

If I ran my business this poorly I would be out of business.I looked for a number on the corporate website to call or email and they too are convienently missing.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #773850

Sounds like you are an unwitting victim of a common scam---auto renewals.If you used your credit card to purchase you can dispute the charge.

Then, cancel that card and get another so they don't do it again next year.Just make sure that, under no circumstances do you pay them.

Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more 20 20 Tax Resolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 20 20 Tax Resolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more