In case you did not know TURBO TAX uses SANTA BARBARA BANK to deduct your fees then sends your bank or whoever they desire.

My return was dated 2/10/2016 but, it was sent to a bank in South Dakota (I live in Florida) and they refuse to return check to Santa Barbara.. I advised I had no account with them and they had my money and was told they will keep it until the IRS request it back...

Finally Santa Barbara wrote a letter to Bankcorp which I had to fax to Bankcorp.

April 11 and still no refund.

ALSO I HAVE TRIED TO GET TURBOTAX and there is NO phone number to be found.

I have used Turbo tax for 5 years and believe me this is MY LAST YEAR using anything with their name on it!

BEWARE

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of intuit turbotax tax software from Intuit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intuit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intuit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Thank you for your post.I requested a paper check only to discover after irs informed me that TT gave them a routing number to deposit my refund to.

I wish i had found these complaints sooner.Now i don't know where irs is about to send my refund.