1.8

I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge!

Very scary! I will never use this company again, if they're taking $14 from every person thats ever used their program in the past they are making a ton of money. The charge was for this new year, I haven't even gotten my tax documents from my employers yet! I am now on the phone with the company after being passed off by different live humans to robots and they are claiming they cannot find the charge.

That's because I never purchased anything from them in the new year and yet my bank account shows that they took $14 from me. (See photo below). Now I'll have to have my bank fight them on the charge and get a new debit card in the meantime.

This is a deceitful company- use live accountants and tax preparers friends. BEWARE!

Reason of review: Deceit and theft.

I didn't like: Money is being taken from me without my consent or knowlege, Getting ripped off, Charge procedures.

Comments

Girard, Illinois, United States #1331335

Same thing happened to me. My account noticed the unauthorized withdrawal of $19.95/month. Class action lawsuit anyone else?