1.1
Turnaround Time

In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in WI and substracts that amount from WI taxable income. So your taxable WI income is calculated as low and your returns will be shown as high.

It mislead me to purchase online software. I filed the WI state tax as per Turbotax calculations. I got notice from WI and they corrected the mistake done by Turbotax.

Customer service is worst and no way to get the answers. Don't buy Turbotax. Even if you pay 100$ more, better to go with independent tax consultnat

Review about: Intuit Tax Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy to understand the explanations.

I didn't like: Incorrect explanations, Misleading, Incorrect calculations, Worst customer service interaction approach.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Intuit - Keep billing for closed acct Intuit "Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350. Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them. Yet they..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more