1.1
Turnaround Time

In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in WI and substracts that amount from WI taxable income. So your taxable WI income is calculated as low and your returns will be shown as high.

It mislead me to purchase online software. I filed the WI state tax as per Turbotax calculations. I got notice from WI and they corrected the mistake done by Turbotax.

Customer service is worst and no way to get the answers. Don't buy Turbotax. Even if you pay 100$ more, better to go with independent tax consultnat

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of intuit tax software from Intuit and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intuit to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incorrect explanations, misleading, incorrect calculations and worst customer service interaction approach. Author liked the most easy to understand the explanations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intuit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments