In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in WI and substracts that amount from WI taxable income. So your taxable WI income is calculated as low and your returns will be shown as high.
It mislead me to purchase online software. I filed the WI state tax as per Turbotax calculations. I got notice from WI and they corrected the mistake done by Turbotax.
Customer service is worst and no way to get the answers. Don't buy Turbotax. Even if you pay 100$ more, better to go with independent tax consultnat
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Easy to understand the explanations
What I disliked
- Incorrect explanations
- Incorrect calculations
- Worst customer service interaction approach
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Turbotax Deluxe
- Review category
- Tax services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."