In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in WI and substracts that amount from WI taxable income. So your taxable WI income is calculated as low and your returns will be shown as high.

Related: Intuit - Review about Turbotax Tax Preparation Software from San Jose, California

It mislead me to purchase online software. I filed the WI state tax as per Turbotax calculations. I got notice from WI and they corrected the mistake done by Turbotax.

Customer service is worst and no way to get the answers. Don't buy Turbotax. Even if you pay 100$ more, better to go with independent tax consultnat

Review about: Turbotax Deluxe.

I liked: Easy to understand the explanations.

I didn't like: Incorrect explanations, Misleading, Incorrect calculations, Worst customer service interaction approach.

1.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intuit Tax Software
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.