When electronically filing my Canadian corporate taxes all seemed well and then I got an error: "IE not installed" when Turbotax went into the CRA net filing web site.
I paid $200 to make filing easier, not waste half a day on technical support and talking to Revenue Canada.
My loss is based on 3 hours of my time. I am very disappointed that there was not a better error message and that the error happened at all.
P.S. Please hire Americans for technical support. The fellow in India was polite and helpful but I want my money spent here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."