When electronically filing my Canadian corporate taxes all seemed well and then I got an error: "IE not installed" when Turbotax went into the CRA net filing web site.
I paid $200 to make filing easier, not waste half a day on technical support and talking to Revenue Canada.
My loss is based on 3 hours of my time. I am very disappointed that there was not a better error message and that the error happened at all.
P.S. Please hire Americans for technical support. The fellow in India was polite and helpful but I want my money spent here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."