I have used Turbo Tax for years. This time I used easy pay and that was a mistake. I had to fight to get my money from H&R Block Bank. I'm sure they collected a lot of interest on all of the money they held onto. On my forms they changed my bank info to theirs. I never gave permission for them to do this.

I just found out since H & R Block CHANGED my bank info on my forms when I used Turbo Tax and easy pay, my rebate check will have to be mailed LATE. The IRS will try to deposit it into the bank on record and when it is refused/returned (I'm sure after they hold it for awhile) it will then be mailed much later. Could be after JULY. I should have gotten it the 2nd week of May.

TURBO TAX..NEVER AGAIN!!

Review about: Intuit Tax Software.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Dahhhh, H&R Block has nothing to do with Turbo-Tax..... :x

Boling, Texas, United States #9297

fyi...Turbo Tax isn't an H&R Block program.

It's a different company completely.

Tax Cut is the H&R Block program and they can't change someone's bank account number.If it was changed, it was by Turbo Tax, not H&R Block.

I don't know about that, but you don't find out about the $30 fee very clearly until afterwards thanks to all the nonsense they spam you with about it. And when you call up afterwards there's nothing they can do to change it.