Medford, New Jersey

Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3 seperate purchased programs for three seperate individuals and your blankin program still manages to anounce its found the previous tax return for one of the individuals on the wrong owners lap top!!!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Related: Intuit - Customer Service is Rude.

Review about: Turbotax.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intuit Tax Software
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Yes for three different induviduels and your blankin software announces its found a 2014 return for the wrong laptops owner.I wish i Could enter my computer physically and kick the living blank out of your program!!!!

If you r using the physical address as the link to previous returns STOP!#***

Do Not Use Boston Financial Associates LLC Unless You Want To Be audited By The IRS Do Research On The Owner Michael Edwards Boston Financial Associates "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..." Read more Jackson Hewitt - Charges for my taxes Jackson Hewitt "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..." Read more Ripped off for $6000 by Tax Masters' vile and deceitful operation ... Tax Masters "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..." Read more Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more