Submit answer
Top Question

I lost my turbo card and I haven't received a new one I wanted to transfer my funds to a different account?

by #2020405

Question:

Why did I have to amend my taxes 3 times?I accidentally filed before the $10,200 credit was issued for 2020 unemployment in regards to the1099 G Form. When I amended it a few months back it stated that I did not receive anything from federal and that I owed $448 to state.

When I amended at the end of April, when it did official credit went into effect and was told to amend again, it stated I was received $500 from federal and $275 from state. A few days ago I went back on to my account to finish up the paperwork and it made me amend again, now stating that I received zero in federal return and that I received 275 for State, yes I am to owe $301 to state by the end of the year.

I would appreciate any assistance in regards to this can you sure everything is correct. When I initially amended my return I was given assistance by a Turbo Tax associate and they're able to navigate on my account with me

by #2020376

Question:

Why was I charged?In mid Oct 2019 after I filed my Returns, 2 charges showed up on my bank statement from Intuit. One was $79.xx, followed shortly by $70.xx.

WHY?? I do not recall buying anything from them.

by #2012274

According to the information posted at quickbooks.intuit.com, you can understand where your Intuit charges are coming from following the steps below:
  • Look up a charge by filling out the form on the Intuit Support page;
  • Look up a charge in your billing history;
  • Get in touch with Intuit Support for further assistance. The company contact information is available at intuit.com/company/contact.

Stimulus Check.

I received my 1st Stimulus check right away. I have not received my 2nd or 3rd checks.

Can you help me. I already did my taxes

by #2020348

Stimulus check: Check your status with the IRS Get My Payment app Just head over to the IRS Get My Payment website, and click “ Get My Payment ” to enter the portal. Click “OK” on the authorized-use page after you’ve read through the terms Fill out your Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Tax ID (ITIN) along with your date of birth, address, and ZIP code. Then click Continue.

Question:

How to access turbo account to update information.

Please help?? my phone got stolen I have no way of accessing my TurboTax account The emails for account travislane671@***.com isanmiguel78@***.com phone number (253)988-**** is no longer in use also the other number on file I have no access into my account to update my Bank information for the stimulus. Please help me update account New email address travisjal97@***.com New phone number (253)339-****

by #2020401

Get in touch with Intuit Support for further assistance. The company contact information is available at intuit.com/company/contact. You should also file a Police Report, as this is how Identies are stolen.

Question:

Where’s my second stimulus.

How is it my first stimulus went to my bank account with no problem now this second one hasn’t all my banking information is the same. We all need our money desperately right now and can’t wait till we file our taxes months later!

I know for sure if this isn’t made right your company is going to loose a tremendous amount of business!!

We need our money now H&R Block made it right with their customers and you should have to as well! I won’t be coming back if you don’t!!

by #2020347

Question:

Is Turbo Tax holding my second stimulus?I filed last years in one tax with you and recieved it through direct deposit my first stimulus was direct deposit now..the second stimulus has not gone through due to the fact that there are issues with Turbo Tax..what is going on?I have planned to file again this year with Turbo Tax..but I may have to rethink that decision.Whats going to happen if a third stimulus is distributed?

by #2020345

Question:

My ? Why would my first Stimulas go to my bank account direct deposit and this second one did not ,.

You tell me why my first deposit was direct deposit into my account and clearly shows my account # on the get payment site , with no problem .

Now I didn’t get the second one because IRS is responsible for it going into turbo tax account because I had a transfer refund on my taxes I did with turbo . Which I also had on my 2018 and 2019 taxes , so this is *** that it could go into my bank account first Stimulas no problem , and I have read they had this problem the first Stimulas with others why did they not take care of this before this second Stimulas , that is lack of this business is incompetent , and why did they wait until Jan 6 to contact us that there is a problem . That’s *** , and I better get my $ deposited in my account soon , or my attorney will be contacting turbo tax which by the way I will tell everyone I know not to use this service ever again .

I know I won’t . I expect a reply from someone , soon .

by #2020344

Question:

How can I get my full accountil and password.

I had everything written down some how I started cleaning my room a month later after filling and misplaced it or thrown it away

by #2020385

Question:

Stimulus thief's?Just curious why I just read you company, turbo tax, and h&r block stole everyone's stimulus money and are completely screwing all your customers. I'm just hoping this isn't true....

I will be filing a lawsuit if so. Thanks for nothing in my account.

Good thing I paid you guys for years to do my taxes. I won't make that mistake again

by #2020397