I have been using Turbo Tax for many years, and have always been satisfied with it. This year, I've had problems just getting started.

I'm unable to download the NY state software, the program continually freezes, and the federal updates took several tries to download as well, also because the program kept freezing. The healthcare section isn't downloading and it says it isn't available yet, really, as of February 7? At another point, I couldn't get back into the program because it said I was already signed in under another account.

I'm leaving Turbo Tax this year, too much frustration, time, money and b.s.

Review about: Intuit Tax Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: No longer easy to use.

Comments

Clarkston, Georgia, United States #1316602

I am having the same problem--always loved the ease of Turbo Tax but it's been a total nightmare this year--freezing up, crashing, not saving, etc. I've entered some forms five or six times.

Usually, this takes me about two hours. This year it's been 10 hours and I'm still not done!