I have been using Turbo Tax for many years, and have always been satisfied with it.This year, I've had problems just getting started.

I'm unable to download the NY state software, the program continually freezes, and the federal updates took several tries to download as well, also because the program kept freezing. The healthcare section isn't downloading and it says it isn't available yet, really, as of February 7? At another point, I couldn't get back into the program because it said I was already signed in under another account.

I'm leaving Turbo Tax this year, too much frustration, time, money and b.s.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Intuit. The most disappointing about intuit tax software from Intuit was no longer easy to use Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Intuit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Intuit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Clarkston, Georgia, United States #1316602

I am having the same problem--always loved the ease of Turbo Tax but it's been a total nightmare this year--freezing up, crashing, not saving, etc.I've entered some forms five or six times.

Usually, this takes me about two hours.This year it's been 10 hours and I'm still not done!