Quitman, Texas
1.2

I'm a small business with few e-commerce transactions. I've used QBooks since the mid 90's, so when approached about a few card reader I accepted a free trail with no strings attached that would end in 2 months.

I am a 100% disabled combat Marine from the Viet Nam era still battling with Agent Orange and wounds that hospitalize me from time to time.

Intuitt did not shut off the account as the salesman said he would and the 19.99 a month charges started and streemed untill I had the facility to do my taxes for 2012, 2014, and now 2015. I asked them why they never sent a statement via e-mail or USPS (which my wife would have questioned.) The woman said they didn't have to inform me of changes or charges in the program.

Yea, I'm miffed that they misrepresented to program, that have the sorriest accounting system I've incountered anywher in my 40+ years of business, and idiots working the phones (nice on the phone but can't email out or get a fax out either.) They riped me for all but 2 months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lied to me too." of quickbooks and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Intuit needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned quickbooks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intuit.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments