6888 Sierra Center Pkwy, Reno, NV 89511, USA
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have been using QB and their payroll subscription last 15 years. Each year they charge me of $530 for annual payroll subscription which is a rip-off.

So I went out and bought a new software "Quickbooks desktop pro and payroll enhanced" which was $300. I don't know why they are charging existing customer for $530 while retail software with payroll is sold at $300. That is $200 cheaper to buy a new software. They should charge the existing customer as same as the retail store.

Anyway, I bought the new software and it took me 4-5 hours to activate the new payroll subscription because existing customers have to call them to activate the subscription rather than using online.

They are making more difficult for existing customers to install the new software. I wish they should honor existing customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intuit Quickbooks Pro Desktop Accounting Software.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your payroll vendor. Shoot me an email and I’m happy to discuss how I might be able to help with personalized service for a small business! Jacob.stoehr@adp.com