Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350.
Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them.
Yet they keep emailing that my cc is not valid. Luckily i changed credit cards as they are too *** to understand cancel.
They are getting way too expensive for me.. I am looking for another software company to do my business accounting with. Intuit has become a ripoff in every possible way. Next thing you know there will be a fee for even thinking about using them. They are out of control with their fees..,corporate greed at its worst !
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about their service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Stop billing me
- Product or service
- Quickbooks Pro 2015 Plus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "When electronically filing my Canadian corporate taxes all seemed well and then I got an error: "IE not installed" when Turbotax went into the CRA net filing web site. I paid..."
- "Ordered fenders and 2 mounting brackets. Paid for expedited shipping. Fenders came USED marks all over them and edges worn down. I have no idea how they could even send..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."