Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved
1.5

Update by user Mar 19, 2016

Intuit has done absolutely nothing to resolve this issue.I had to file my federal and state income taxes by USPS.

I am over 65 and simply do not have the energy to combat with Intuit.In my opinion Intuit is deceptive and provides extremely incompetent customer support.

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2016

I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system.The Turbo Tax is not through and for the state filing not up to date.

I experienced electronic filing problems in that my return was rejected 5 times after making corrections. The IRS sent me a six digit IP PIN and Turbo Tax is set up to accept only five digit filing PINS. I obtained the correct five digit filing PIN and was still unable to file my taxes, they were rejected. Upon contacting Turbo Tax I was given a number and advised that they would get back to me within 20 minutes.

Needless to say this never occurred. When I did contact Turbo Tax regarding the state tax filing the representative was courteous, but useless. I did not want to have to, but I resoted to my daughter who is an accountant and she completed everything.

I was forced to file by mail because of Tubro Tax's glitch not enabling me to file electronically.My my opinion Intuit Turbo Tax offers no support system and is useless.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of product support.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1113962

After what TurboTax did last year by suddenly omitting some forms in their Deluxe version and then requiring us to purchase the more expensive Premier version in order to do our returns, I went to H&R Block's software and have been very pleased with it. The added benefit is that H&R Block's prep program is some $20 cheaper than TT!! Try it next year and forget about TT--it is over-priced.

57tbird
to h.kitchener #1113968

Thank you. I will try H&R Block. Take care & be well.