Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money

Update added by user Mar 19

Intuit has done absolutely nothing to resolve this issue.I had to file my federal and state income taxes by USPS.

I am over 65 and simply do not have the energy to combat with Intuit.In my opinion Intuit is deceptive and provides extremely incompetent customer support.

Original review posted by user Feb 18

I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system.The Turbo Tax is not through and for the state filing not up to date.

I experienced electronic filing problems in that my return was rejected 5 times after making corrections. The IRS sent me a six digit IP PIN and Turbo Tax is set up to accept only five digit filing PINS. I obtained the correct five digit filing PIN and was still unable to file my taxes, they were rejected. Upon contacting Turbo Tax I was given a number and advised that they would get back to me within 20 minutes.

Needless to say this never occurred. When I did contact Turbo Tax regarding the state tax filing the representative was courteous, but useless. I did not want to have to, but I resoted to my daughter who is an accountant and she completed everything.

I was forced to file by mail because of Tubro Tax's glitch not enabling me to file electronically.My my opinion Intuit Turbo Tax offers no support system and is useless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lack of product support

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Intuit Turbotax Premier
Review category
review #792894 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Intuit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 18 #1113962 Columbia, South Carolina

After what TurboTax did last year by suddenly omitting some forms in their Deluxe version and then requiring us to purchase the more expensive Premier version in order to do our returns, I went to H&R Block's software and have been very pleased with it. The added benefit is that H&R Block's prep program is some $20 cheaper than TT!! Try it next year and forget about TT--it is over-priced.

0 0 Reply

Feb 18 #1113968

Thank you. I will try H&R Block. Take care & be well.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.