intuit suddenly stops (CORRUPTS) either my POS or my QB programs from working correctly and then state I need to upgrade or pay for "Services" to repair issue. I pay for upgrades, then am told the upgrade only works for 6 months and I have to buy another upgrade. They bilk me out of thousand of dollars every year just to keep the programs going.(Paying for the same services i had before, in fact they usually take away features.) And I simply do not know what to do anymore!

My multiple licences I paid to communicate, do not communicate, after i just paid for the upgrade to do so, (they said they don't do that anymore) So now I have a completely useless system that I have invested thousands and thousands of dollars.

I do not understand how they can get away with this. I am just a small business and cannot afford this.

I would like to see a class action lawsuit placed against them. After all the bad reviews i have read, surely someone has to get this ball rolling.

Reason of review: i am being scammed.

Comments

Yes we own our information and have no way of using it.

I AGREE AND AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH ISSUES WITH QUICKBOOKS!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED!! COUNT ME IN!!!

I agree ! They are ripping us off! Where can I sign for class action lawsuit ?

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #1346214

I am in Canada, is there class action lawsuit I can join for quick books misrepentation of their offline products?

Phone 902 835 5752 email pgccards@bellaliant.net

I am going to contact an attorney to file a class action Lawsuit against Intuit Quickbooks. Just this year I have had problems with Quickbooks taking NO taxes out on payroll and a list of other problems with their program.

When you call to have them correct the problem, they tell you that you have to pay to fix the problem WITH THEIR PROGRAM. I believe they create these problems with the program just so they can charge you each time you call in.

I pay for the "yearly" technical support about 3 times each year. HAD ENOUGH.

to Anonymous Ojai, California, United States #1339257

Lets get going on a class action.

to Gary C #1517446

We have an issue where they've locked a customer account by not recognizing the password on it, and not allowing you to reset it. When you call for help, nothing works to reset the password, but they tell you an upgrade will fix it!!!

They are scamming customers by locking their customer accounts by password non-recognition and faulty password reset processes and tools!!! Need a class action lawsuit against this company!

Is there a lawsuit??? Has an attorney been contacted???

to Anonymous #1517442