Additional Fees

I simply wanted quickbooks to do my books for my small business.I purchased from an approved seller on ebay desktop premier for over $260.00.

bought a new computer to install in and opened the sealed package which was brand new. tried to scratch off the license code to install but the the ends were like glue and I could not see the numbers at both ends of their silver strip without destroying the the strip or putting a hole in it. I called the number for help with registration and the guy tried to upsell me to same product that was almost double the price, but he used this 199.00 dollar thing to confuse me thinking it would be applied to to purchase. None of that happened.

Instead I wound up paying 199.00 for nothing, no install, no registration key. instead he wanted me to pay another almost $400.00 on top of the 261. 00 on top of the 199.00 that I had already paid to fricken install the same product! I said stop.

I feel ripped off and lied to. cancel everything Im not paying quickbooks over 800.00 for a product I already paid for of 261.00. It isnt happening. Since he already got me to put my cc info into system he refused to back it out.

Sorry , but that will be reversed by my credit card company. and Intuit says there is a 60 day refund period and I want my refund of original product which I could not install unless I paid a randsom of over 800.00. This company is the worst!!!!! huge rip off.

huge liars. Telling me to buy direct from them instead of authorized sellers. I said then dont license the sellers. THis is ***.

I dont like to ripped off.

So far Im out 461.00 no software installed no nothing.Bastards.

Review about: Intuit Quickbooks Premier Desktop Accounting Software.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Forced upsell i hate being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments