Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I too had this happen, back in 2012 our 2008 program ran an update and all of a sudden I couldn't make purchase orders! A huge part of my accounting!

*** They actually made part of my program obsolete to force me to purchase a new 700.00 multi-user program! That I didnt need! Our I.T. person helped us skirt around this issue!

He turned off the automatic updates when setting up the new program. We used it for 7 years, until this past January. Intuit has now lost those 7 years of data! While transferring us to and from QB Online (which is a *** program).

Our files are scrambled, all of our tax info is missing or misplaced. The only intact file we can find, they have locked IN OUR OWN COMPUTER AND WONT HELP US OPEN! We cant get any help from any US based people. We have spent over 30 hours on the phone.

It has been 3 1/2 weeks since our files were scrambled. 5 weeks since we have been able to use our computers!

They will also not grant us a 3rd user temporarily so we can hire a 3rd person to help in our office, to help recreate all this lost data! What kind of company is this?

Comments