100% full Not resolved

I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50.

Related: Intuit - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE/PREDATORY BILLING!

I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30.

If I want to e-file State taxes, I'll have to pay an additional $20, despite the fact that the documentation clearly states "One State product is included..."

I'll have to pay another $35 for Refund Processing Fee to e-file, when the documentation clearly says "• There’s no additional cost to e-file your federal return"

The additional fees more than double the purchase price of the product.

Flagrant case of false advertising and price gouging.

Review about: Tax Software.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intuit Tax Software
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $85
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

I absolutely hate Turbotax. They are a bunch of greedy scumbags.

Et Connect - Hacked computer, ripoff repairs Et Connect "I got scammed on Friday! While using my laptop, got a message saying that there were viruses on the computer so access was being blocked for protection. I called the..." Read more Intuit - A COLOSSAL WAISTE OF TIME AND MONEY Intuit "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Intuit - TurboTax Corporate Failed Intuit "When electronically filing my Canadian corporate taxes all seemed well and then I got an error: "IE not installed" when Turbotax went into the CRA net filing web site. I paid..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more