I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50.
I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30.
If I want to e-file State taxes, I'll have to pay an additional $20, despite the fact that the documentation clearly states "One State product is included..."
I'll have to pay another $35 for Refund Processing Fee to e-file, when the documentation clearly says "• There’s no additional cost to e-file your federal return"
The additional fees more than double the purchase price of the product.
Flagrant case of false advertising and price gouging.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tax Software
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "My wife and I checked in with our dog for our HONEYMOON on Sunday 6/26/16 and had an anticipated date of check out on 6/30/16. There was no one..."
- "In 2015 I was selling an estate on behalf of my grandpa and Vera Owens represented the buyer who purchased the home. Vera was suppose to be the expert in..."
- "We planned a weekend getaway to Traverse City for our anniversary. Reviewed the Harold's Resort website and it looked like a nice place to stay. Looked at their pictures on..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."