I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50.
I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30.
If I want to e-file State taxes, I'll have to pay an additional $20, despite the fact that the documentation clearly states "One State product is included..."
I'll have to pay another $35 for Refund Processing Fee to e-file, when the documentation clearly says "• There’s no additional cost to e-file your federal return"
The additional fees more than double the purchase price of the product.
Flagrant case of false advertising and price gouging.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tax Software
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a friend who was having a bad day, and I wanted to cheer her up. Simple enough? Nope. I ordered the floral vibrance bouquet, selected..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "My wife and I checked in with our dog for our HONEYMOON on Sunday 6/26/16 and had an anticipated date of check out on 6/30/16. There was no one..."