I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It just says that they are.

I am not going to Quicken 2016 and next year I will not use Turbotax. They have insulted me for the last time. I have used both products for over 25 years.

At least twice in that time period they have mistreated customers. Two years ago they removed a critical component of Turbotax with the explanation that it was seldom used. Several years ago they tried to restrict usage of Turbotax on home computers.

I am evaluating other tax and banking programs.

This person wrote the review because of "treat customers as idiots" of intuit tax software from Intuit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intuit to "leave quicken connection services alone".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intuit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I wholeheartedly agree. Have used this product for 25+ years.

It's irritating that Intuit would shut off connection services for an existing product as a cheap ploy to sell an "upgrade".

I'm not falling for it. Screw 'em.