Of course on their opening website page, it states in HUGE red letters FREE.I was teaching my son how to file his income tax return.

It guides you through the process and then at the very end they state the charges: $29.95 to file the State return and $29.95 for "Processing Fee". That represented 30% of my sons refund.

I also asked that I be taken off their database (privacy@intuit.com). I checked off all three...USPS, e mail etc. I received an acknowledgement, but it stated that they would continue keeping me informed.

Once they have they their claws in you, they won't let go. I used Express1040.

The total fee was $12.95.The refund was the same as Turbotax.

Review about: Intuit Tax Software.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

Intuit - Keep billing for closed acct Intuit "Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350. Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them. Yet they..." Read more Premier Tax Free - Good service provided by Italy Milano airport Mr. Simone Corsini Premier Tax Free "I been line up to claim my tax-free in Italy Milano airport on July 7, 2017 around 11am. When every body is abide by rules, there has a western lady..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more Belle Tire - Band new tires leaking air Belle Tire "My wife purchased a set of four tires for her dodge van and a few days after started noticing that her tire was loosing air so i told her to..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more