London, Ontario
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 06, 2015

now the spell check is working and \i have my notebook browser finally cleared.............Bought the CD downloaded it it isnt explanatory nor complete .I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it isnt on there anywhere waited another hour only to find out the CD isnt complete and is hard to understand said by the person on the phone at turbotax.The only thing turbo about it is your money gone ..oh and try to fill the form for the refund good luck it doesnt download to your email to fill it out .

You have to go have it printed fill it out then scan and the numbers the receipts etc.turbosick ps i am a senior and dont need this kind of hassle.This company should be ashamed oh and they try to make you upgrade for more money.

Original review posted by user Feb 25, 2015

Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete .I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it isnt on there anywhere waited anouther hour only to find out the CD isnt complete and is hard to understand said by the person on the phone at turbotax.The only thing turbo aboutitis your money gone ..oh and try to fill the form for the refund good luck it doent download to your email to fill it out .

You have to go have it printed fill it out then scan and the numbers the receipts etc.turbosick ps i am a senior and dont need this kind of hassle.This company should be ashamed oh and htye try to make you upgrade for more money.

Review about: Intuit Tax Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being taken advantage of, Being lied to and misled, Their charge procedures, Getting ripped off, No real help for.

Had an Experience with Intuit?

Comments

nomadsandra
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #954734

sorry i tried to use their spell check it didnt work and am on a small notebook if you use it too much and dont clear the browser the words dont come out right ...so i have been told but dont know how to clear my browser..and I would love to go back to school I do have a university degree so your r4ight terrible spelling thanks for the underwriting though.:)